Temple Yard – Shell Fit Out
We are currently fitting out a shell in Shoredich E2. The property was a warehouse/workshop recently converted to residential.
Here we have started with a tanked basement, outside walls, a roof and two upper floors. We are installing underfloor heating, downstairs, radiator heating upstairs, two bathrooms, a kitchen, all plumbing, all electrics, new windows and doors, and flooring.
The property is going to have a very industrial finish including;
- reclaimed factory flooring veneered onto engineered boards throughout and cladding the stairs
- electrics carried in exposed galvanised conduit
- exposed brick throughout with careful lighting to pick out the texture of the brick
- high ceilings, including a vaulted ceiling on the top floor with exposed roof trusses
- stainless steel kitchen and worktops
- wrought iron vintage radiators
- high tensile steel balustrades
- victorian style crackle finish metro tiles in the bathrooms
- reclaimed victorian pine doors and handles
Watch this page for photos as the project develops